Welcome to the Orwell (game) Wiki
Please feel free to post any info on this game that hasn't been posted. Because of the investigative nature of the game, consider this wiki to contain massive spoilers.
Summary of game
Big Brother has arrived - and it’s you. Investigate the lives of citizens to find those responsible for a series of terror attacks. Information from the internet, personal communications and private files are all accessible to you. But, be warned, the choices you make, and information you supply will have consequences.
Orwell is a game in 5 episodes, with the first episode offered as a free demo for the full game, which is hosted on the humble store and on steam.
- Investigator (you)
- Symes - Orwell Adviser
- Cassandra - Initial person of interest
- More characters (spoilers)
Main Article: Orwell (Surveillance System)
- Database - curate information on persons relating to the case, and their connections to each other.
- Web Browser - the game unlocks many websites for you that could be on interest to you; social media, news sites, and more.
- Listener - listen in on conversations.
- Insider - look into people of interest's devices, such as computers and phones.
Discovering the story is the main draw of the game.
- The Nation
- Stelligan University
- TNB (The National Beholder)
- more story (spoilers)